» Symbolic meaning of three diamonds for engagement rings
You don't want an ordinary engagement ring but are looking for a very special proposal ring - preferably with three diamonds? In addition, the number three has a very special meaning for you? The cult for three stone rings is unbroken. We clarify the most important questions for you.
- » What is a three diamond ring?
- » Symbolism
- » Your personal meaning?
- » Cost of three diamonds engagement rings
- » Tips on three diamond rings from BREEDIA
» What is a three diamond ring?
A three diamond ring consists of a ring with three diamonds, of course that much is certain. In 99% of all cases, the center stone is larger. The two side stones are to the left and right of it and are smaller in diameter. The ratio is irrelevant here. Ideally, all three stones lie in a row as a stone line for an optimal sparkling experience. From a purely visual point of view, engagement rings with three diamonds is particularly sparkling. With the additional two stones, the ring develops even more fire and liveliness.
» Symbolism various meanings:
According to the ancient Egyptians, the three stones reflect the symbiosis of body, mind and soul, for many also synonymous with perfection and inner peace. The balance of body, mind and soul is also often represented as Triology in the form of a triangle.
» Very personal symbolic power: one stone for each child.
Many see their personal life situation in a 3-diamond ring. For example, the two other diamonds can stand for the number of children or the decades of life spent with a partner. What symbolic meaning do the two diamonds have for you? Share your story with us by email!
» Why doesn't a three diamond ring cost much more than a one stone engagement ring?
The prices of diamonds are increasing exponentially. For example, a 1 ct diamond does not cost twice as much as a 0.5 ct diamond, but about four times as much. Small side stones in three diamond rings are therefore much cheaper than the center stone. Diamonds with high ct. number are more expensive than small diamonds. If you compare two rings with the same ct. number, probably the ring with the single stone is more expensive than the ring with three diamonds.
» Tips before buying the ring "Engagement ring three diamonds"
- Our tip: white gold or platinum for lifelong enjoyment of the ring
- Combines well with wedding ring: YES - 100% close together - especially good with plain plain wedding rings up to 3 mm wide.
- Material thickness: Very filigree
- Tips for ring size: This ring better choose one to two numbers smaller, because the ring is very filigree and therefore has less contact surface on the finger.
- Our 3 diamond rings: Handmade from our own manufactory